Recent comments

• Reply to: Archie Volume 1: The New Riverdale   3 months 3 weeks ago
    CONGRATULATIONS! We'll be sending you an email about your prize!
  • Reply to: Archie Volume 1: The New Riverdale   4 months 1 week ago
    The graphics and storyline are very good and it is interesting to see how the story goes on.
  • Reply to: Rangers Apprentice: Battle for Skandia   4 months 4 weeks ago
    This is one of the best book I've ever read! It's on the verge of fantasy with all its mythical creatures, and some magic.
  • Reply to: The Improbable Theory of Ana & Zak   5 months 2 days ago
    Ana and Zak go on a wild adventure when Ana's brother, Clayton, sneaks off to the convention center in Seattle. There, they embark on a crazy journey, involving many dangers and surprises. This book was an amazing read because of the fast-paced chapters. I would recommend this outstanding novel to fans of thrillers, suspense, and comic books. I loved how the author used his creativity and senses to craft up such an awesome novel.
  • Reply to: Stranger Than Fanfiction   5 months 2 days ago
    Four teens, along with a famous actor, embark on a road trip that changes each of their lives forever. Along the way they discover fun facts, uncover many secrets, and overcome the difficulties of trust, love, betrayal, and their future. This novel was a fun read and I loved the creativity and clear descriptions of the places covered in the book. I would recommend this novel to fans of romance, adventure, and suspense.
  • Reply to: Everything, Everything   5 months 2 weeks ago
    Has anyone read the book AND seen the movie? Which is better?